Coaching with Mark
Are you an business professionals or educator thinking about retirement in the next five to ten years? Do you love your work, AND worry about what comes next?
- Confused about retirement planning?
- Fearful of change?
- Anxious facing into the unknown?
- Way out of your comfort zone?
- Dreading the transition and the thought of ALL that free time?
- Sure you’ll lack the purpose to get out of bed?
- Convinced you’ll lose your whole identity?
- Worried about being one of those people who retires and dies shortly thereafter?
Well, you’re in the right place.
I help retiring business professionals and educators explore and find their next adventure. We begin the process by assessing your preparation and readiness in six life arenas of Career and Work, Health and Wellness, Finance and Insurance, Leisure and Social, Personal Development, and Family and Relationships. I review where you are at with each life arena and we decide what areas to focus on to build your mission statement and action steps to assist you in your new life plan. I will assist you in implementing the plan to help you in your new life’s purpose.
Remember, the best time to make a change is right now!
Now is the time to explore your passions and do something that you have always dreamed of, but didn’t have the courage or time to pursue.
The first step is to schedule a confidential working session to explore your opportunity and the actions it will take to get you there.
Email me at: email@example.com